Immerse yourself in old world charm
Yesterday Village takes fair goer’s of all ages back to a simpler time.
While at the Fair, be sure to check out Yesterday Village, a Fair favorite. The village consists of 19 log structures that were built in the 1800s. It includes:
- A one-room church
- General store/post office
- Two-story log home
- Several other beautiful historic buildings
- Vintage tractors
Watch blacksmiths at work, see old-fashion wood-carving, visit the Christmas exhibit, follow your nose to the bakery or simply kick up your feet and enjoy some good ol’ bluegrass music. Plus, be sure and check out the amazing collection of vintage tractors displayed between the barns and structures. There’s something for everyone here in the Village. Enjoy.
Yesterday Village Attractions:
- Antique Equipment Display
- Dog Trot Museum
- Blacksmith Demonstrations
- Bluegrass Music by Jeff Foxall, Craig Smith, Scott Huffman and Robert Sprye
- Bowl Turner, Roger Abrahamson
- Chainsaw Artist, Jerry Ward
- Decorated Wreaths and Christmas Trees
- Old Tobacco Barn
- Glass Blower, Jeff Wilson
- Kings Classic Bakery (Shropshire Cabin) Homemade Giant Eclairs
- Loom Demonstrations by David Lineback
- Restored Log Structures
- Special Food Contests
- Tinsmith, Michael Felk
- Heritage Pottery Demonstrations
- Two Birds Leatherworks & Indian Crafts
- Wine Display
- Wine Tasting in Wine Pavilion
- Many More Things from Yesterday!
Comments are closed.